- Here you can see the selected team and whether they have confirmed.
- This shows any other people involved in the match e.g. referees, scorers, coaches etc.
- If the game is away a map is provided to show the player exactly where the ground is.
- Anyone can check exactly where their postcode or address navigates to so that they can picture where the ground is on arrival.
- Typically the team manager or captain posts the first message with meet time details and a rallying cry!
- Players can post messages discussing transport, tactics, or anything they like.
Once the team is published players can begin to prepare for the match. They can see all the games details including the opposition, start time, and
the selected team. If the game is away a map is also included so the players can see where the ground is and exactly how to get there.
When the team is published the team manager will usually post the first message on the messageboard. This board is for the team and anyone else included
in the fixture to chat prior to the match. Most boards centre around transport arrangements, analysis of the previous match, the strengths
and weaknesses of the opposition and general pre match fun. The talk has to stop eventually though as the hard part inevitably arrives, winning the game!