- The list of players can be narrowed by any combination of tags. Clicking "3rdTeam" and "4thTeam" will return a list with players who have both those tags.
- Here you can see a whether the player is available for that day.
- A player can leave a messsage for the committee to explain their status or any special circumstances.
- Selecting a player is easy, simply drag his name into the box.
- You can also add any number of other people and assign them a role, for example referee, scorer, transport, reserve, coach etc.
- You can see the last match a player was selected for.
- Here you can check future availability. This allows you to field the strongest side while balancing this with giving every player as many games as possible.
- You can instantly see how many players you have and the total available. By combining this with tags you can easily see if you can field a team.
- This warning symbol denotes that a player is already picked to play a match on this day. Hovering over the symbol allows you to see which match they have been selected
for. You can then decide whether they can play this match as well.
Once the "Required by" date has been reached, players' availability is locked and the club can begin to select the teams. Some clubs choose to print off
the availability and take it to a selection meeting and enter the teams later, some choose to take a laptop to the meeting, and some choose to select
remotely when they cannot all gather together. Whichever way you choose to select your teams, you'll end up at the selection page.
Just as the watchlist allows a player to focus on the teams that interest him, the administrators of the club can easily focus on a certain group of
players using the tagging system. Any group of players can be tagged with a description of your choice, for example "Under 14's". This allows a team
manager to instantly focus on the players he is interested in. This tool is extremely powerful and flexible in equal measure. For example, when the
junior group moves up an age bracket the following year, the tag can simply be renamed to say "Under 15's". Equally, tags can be combined. This is
particularly useful when using the inbuilt tags like "available". A captain could combine the tag "Seniors" with "available" and instantly see if he
has enough players to field all the teams on a given day.
In addition to selecting a team, "Other" people can also be added from the club and assigned any role you wish,
for example a referee, someone to help with transport, first aid, reserves etc. They will be informed and can follow the build-up to the match just like a
player. This allows all the ancillary jobs that surround matches to be assigned if required. Once everyone has been selected and all deliberations
are over, the team can now be published to the club.